Monday, January 8, 2007

7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits

The 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners are very good habits to adopt. The easiest habit for me will probably be Habit #6: Use technology to your advantage. I'm a senior in high school and some sort of technology is necessary for almost everything I do. I'm always plugged into my ipod and I live on my computer [sad fact haha]. All-in-all, technology is pretty much my middle name.
The hardest habit for me to adopt will be Habit #3: View problems as challenges. I'm usually an optimistic person, but every so often problems will just be problems to me. I'd like to say that I take something away from every situation, but sadly, that isn't the case. I'll try to work on that one though.
I already practice the rest of the habits, so I guess I'm ready to be a lifelong learner!

No comments: