Wednesday, April 25, 2007

FINISHED! [Thing 23]!!

Woohoo! I'm finally finished!

For some reason this took a lot longer than I expected it to, but it was worth it. I learned a lot of new things through this program and I'm glad that we were able to take part in this.
Learning 2.0 gave me a change to sit down and take the time to go through things that I've been wanting to do for a while. I found out about Flickr through here and I love it so much! I learned about Technorati [and I've been seeing tons of things linked back to there recently], and I finally learned what an RSS feed was!
I will definitely be taking a lot away from this experience and using it all in the future. The new skills learned here will really help me become a better lifelong learner. If another program similar to this was offered, I'd certainly do it.

=]

No comments: